The first of many projects carried out for the Willows Veterinary Group. Hough Construction submitted a formal tender to the group’s Architect and tendered successfully back in 2013.
We still continue to work extensively for Willows Veterinary group to the current day.
Scope of works
- Construction of new turn key dwelling for accommodation by nurses 24/7
- Remodelling the current building to optimise the existing space
- Refurbishment of the existing reception area, offices, lab, pre room, meeting space & toilets,
- Complete re-wire & lighting upgrade to LED
- L1 Fire alarm system
- New reception counter and fit out of accompanying office space with the addition of a staff kitchen.
- Fitted cupboards and workstations in laboratory & prep areas.
- Carpet tiles & entrance matting to reception
- Complete decoration of the building.
- Grey aluminum windows and doors
- Floor finishes included Polyflor Safety flooring with site formed coved skirtings