Large contemporary extension to Christ Church (formerly Greenbank Railway Station)
Hough Construction was commissioned by a local architect & firm of surveyors to complete this project.
Scope of works
- New single-storey front extension to the main facility.
- Refurbishment of music room, Sunday School & entrance corridors.
- Installation of a stainless steel kitchen with safety flooring.
- Suspended ceiling tiles and soundproofing to the first floor.
- New heating system with warm water underfloor heating.
- Anthracite grey aluminium windows and doors.
- Feature cladding in western red cedar boarding.
- Flat roof using ‘Sarnofil’ incorporating a batten profile to give the effect of a lead roof.