Complete internal fit out of a brand-new bespoke-built Veterinary practice.
This project is the third completed to date for our client’s North Star Vets.
Scope of Works
- Form structural timber stud partitions to create individual rooms with mezzanine
- Suspended ceilings throughout.
- Light grey oak veneered fire doors with architectural ironmongery.
- Electrical installations throughout including LED lighting and network system with
- L1 Fire alarm system.
- Plastering and insulation to current regulations.
- Disabled toilet.
- Complete decoration of the building.
- Installation of high gloss cabinetry throughout.
- Safety flooring to commercial specification.
- External fencing.
- Formation of X-ray room incorporating lead-lined walls and specialist lead-lined door sets.
- Bespoke reception counter and pharmacy cabinetry.
- Installation of stainless steel and glass kenneling throughout the dog and cat wards by Technik.
- Polyflor Classic Mystique floor finishes.
- Air conditioning system throughout with heat recovery ventilation system by Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.