Successful tender for this complete new build through a local Chartered Architects practice base in Chester.
Modern construction techniques and high specification insulation retaining a traditional looking appearance to sympathetically blend in with properties in the surrounding area.
Scope of works
- Demolition of an existing dilapidated bungalow with outbuildings
- Construction of a large bespoke new home and detached double garage with integral office
- External paving and landscaping
- Constructed with a traditional timber cut up roof incorporating oak feature truss and purlins over a large gallery landing
- Under floor heating throughout by John Guest Speedfit
- Natural stone throughout the ground floor
- Green oak porch
- Solid oak internal doors with black antique ironmongery
- Traditional period style sanitary ware
- Kitchen by Howdens