Successful tender for this complete new build through a local Chartered Architects practice base in Chester.
Modern construction techniques and high specification insulation retaining a traditional looking appearance to sympathetically blend in with properties in the surrounding area.
Scope of works
- Demolition of an existing dilapidated bungalow with outbuildings.
- Construction of a large bespoke new home and detached double garage with integral office.
- External paving and landscaping.
- Constructed with a traditional timber cut up roof incorporating oak feature truss and purlins over a large gallery landing.
- Under floor heating throughout by John Guest Speedfit.
- Natural stone throughout the ground floor.
- Green oak porch.
- Solid oak internal doors with black antique ironmongery.
- Traditional period style sanitary ware.
- Kitchen by Howdens.