This project was won through a tender process for a local architect & firm of surveyors who had worked with Hough Construction on a previous project.
We worked closely on all finish specifications with an interior designer who was commissioned by the client.
Scope of works
- Removal of the roof over the existing double garage and kitchen.
- Construction of large master bedroom, dressing room and en-suite bathroom extension with vaulted ceiling and feature hardwood windows.
- Creation a further two bedrooms and en-suite bathroom within the existing loft space of the property which included electric roof windows.
- Solar panels were installed on the roof.
- Remodelling of the first floor was carried out to optimise the space.
- Creating a large open plan stairwell to accommodate a bespoke oak feature staircase spanning three floors including glass balustrading.
Specialist design features
- Flooring by Ted Todd.
- Designer feature lighting by Bocci.
- Natural stone finishes to the bathrooms by Mandarin Stone.
- High specification designer sanitary ware by Geberit.
- Hulsta fitted bedroom furniture.
- Sliding wardrobes by Sliderobes.
- Oak internal doors with satin nickel Architectural ironmongery.